Our mission is to provide entertaining, energetic, and educational storytelling shows for children of all ages that improve their literacy, math, and social skills. Empowering children and youth through the transformative arts of storytelling and puppeteering, our non-profit organization is committed to providing free and affordable shows that are accessible to everyone, including low-income students. We believe that every child is a star! We seek to teach valuable lessons, increase self-confidence, and spread love through our storytelling presentations and puppet shows.
Great Storytellers use the time honored skills of storytelling to teach people about the world around them past, present, and future. Storytellers use their unique communication skills to transform stories and characters into engaging, entertaining, and teachable moments. Through the skilled use of interpretive speech, storytellers allow listeners to recreate the characters and situations in their own minds. Dramatic storytellers make the stories come alive.
Here’s what the experts are saying about Darlene’s stories…….
- “Storyteller extraordinaire……Darlene Green made stories come alive during a performance for hundreds of parents and students.” (April 2, 2015)
- “Her vocal variety was so entertaining. It was really a living movie.”
- “Watching Darlene perform was like attending a Broadway show.”
- “Through her story, we saw her love of children and her enthusiasm for their learning; we saw how she interacts with them to encourage them.”
- “Her great story opening made me want to sit up and listen.”
Our designation as a tax-exempt public charitable organization reaffirms our commitment to our mission and values. We are dedicated to making the performing art of storytelling accessible to everyone and making the world a better place through our storytelling presentations!
Don’t Delay! Buy This Delightful Children’s Book Today!
Your event or organization may qualify for one of our premium promotions or special discounts!
Proud member of NSN and VASA